Easy Car Haulers offers premium trailers for rent, and we have flexible rental times. Whether you need a trailer for a couple hours or you’d like one for the whole week, we have options available. Contact (888) 672-1206 to book an enclosed trailer rental near Heartland MI.
High-End Enclosed Trailers for Rent That Are Jam-Packed with Extras
Other trailer rental companies charge extra fees for every feature. What’s even worse is that their trailers are banged up from years of heavy abuse. You won’t get that with Easy Car Haulers. Our enclosed trailer rentals are packed with added features, but we don’t tack on added costs. Enjoy the benefits of…
- Premium Trailer Lights and Electric Brakes
- Hitch Wire Converters
- Winches and Car Straps on Car Haulers
- Jumper Cables
- Tie-down Locations, Stake Pockets, and Extended Loading Ramps
- Toolbox with Safety Equipment and a Small Tool Kit
- Tire Gauge, Hydraulic Jack, and a 4-Way Lug Wrench
- Hitches Available for an Added Fee
For more information about getting an enclosed trailer rental near Heartland MI, contact us at (888) 672-1206,
Where Can I Park the Enclosed Trailer?
The rules for parking an enclosed trailer vary from place to place. As a general rule, you can usually park on the street if there is a vehicle attached to the trailer. If not, you may need to check local ordinances to see what the stipulations are. You should be able to park in your driveway, but most areas do not allow any parking on grass areas in residential neighborhoods.
If you need to park at a business or commercial property, park towards the back of the parking lot or in the area designated for trucks/trailers. For parking while unloading, try to be as quick as possible to create the least inconvenience for others.
How to Reserve Your Enclosed Trailer Rental near Heartland MI
To book your enclosed trailer rental, simply contact Easy Car Haulers and provide the date/time you need the trailer. We’ll let you know what’s available, what the rates are, and how to secure your reservation. You only need a few items to get started, including:
- Legal and Valid Driver’s License That Shows You’re 25 Years of Age or Older
- Proof of Vehicle Insurance
- Valid Credit Card or PayPal Account for Payment
- $250 Refundable Deposit That Gets Returned Once We Receive the Trailer back without Damage
- Rental Fee Due at Time of Pickup – Daily, Weekend, Hourly, and Weekly Rentals Available