Do you need a car trailer to transport a vehicle? Maybe you’re looking for alternative options for moving trucks. Whatever the circumstances may be, Easy Car Haulers has rental trailers to fit your needs.
- Reserve Your Car Trailer Rental with a Small, Refundable Deposit
- Choose from a Wide Selection of Open and Enclosed Trailers for Rent
- Only Pay for the Time You Need – Hourly and Daily Rates Available
- Get the Quality Care You Deserve from a Local Trailer Rental Company near Heartland MI
- Enjoy Convenient Dropoff and Pickup Options for Maximum Flexibility
- Ask Any Questions You Have – We’re Happy to Help
We make it easy to get a car trailer rental near Heartland MI. You can choose the timeframe that best fits your needs, whether it’s a week, a day, or an hour. Contact us at (888) 672-1206 to start the reservation process.
Should I Get an Open or Enclosed Car Trailer?
If you need to transport a vehicle, an open car hauler is your best option. Enclosed trailers can transport cars, but you cannot access the car doors easily. An open hauler provides access from every angle, allowing you to easily maneuver the vehicle on and off the trailer.
Bulky items like furniture and appliances do well on car haulers. If you need to transport many small items or boxes, you may do better with an enclosed trailer. Also, keep in mind that enclosed trailers have locking doors on them. If you need to park the trailer and keep it locked, you may need that enclosed feature.
Our specialists would be happy to assist you with your car trailer rental selection. Contact Easy Car Haulers at (888) 672-1206 to get started.
What Comes with a Car Trailer Rental?
Our car trailer rentals are packed with added features for no added fees. If you’ve rented a car trailer from a big brand in the past, you were probably battered by extra fees along the way. We strive to provide maximum value for each customer, no matter which trailer they rent or how long their reservation is. Here are some of the features on our car trailer rentals:
- Tie-Down Locations and Stake Pockets throughout
- Long Extension Ramps for Low-Profile Vehicles
- Extra Straps to Secure Items to the Car Trailer
- Jumper Cables, Basic Safety Equipment, and Hitch Wire Converters
- High-Power Winches
- Simple Tools for Emergency Repairs
- Tire Supplies, Such as a Jack and 4-Way Lug Wrench
- Powerful Lights for Safety
- Electric Brakes on Both Axles
- Rental Hitches Are Available (Additional Fees Apply)