Some projects work best when you have a trailer to use. Truck beds and SUVs can only haul so much. You can save time and stress by completing the task in one trip. Our car haulers and enclosed trailers have many potential uses, including the following:
- Transport Vehicles, Furniture, Appliances, and Other Large Objects
- Move Sod, Pavers, and Landscaping Materials for Your Outdoor Renovation
- Haul Motorcycles, ATVs, Jet Skis, and Recreational Vehicles
- Tow Non-Working Cars and Trucks to the Mechanic
- Adjust Your Trailer Setup to Fit Your Project Needs
- Choose from a Variety of Premium Trailer Rentals That Have Many Extra Features
If you need a reliable trailer rental near South Lyon MI, call Easy Car Haulers at (888) 672-1206. We have many trailers to choose from, so you can customize a reservation to fit your needs.
How to Reserve Your Trailer Rental
There are three basic requirements for booking a trailer rental: driver’s license, proof of insurance, and deposit. The deposit is completely refundable. We will issue the funds back to you after you return the trailer in its original condition.
Reach out to our office and let us know which trailer you want to rent. You can view the available trailers here. We have weekly, hourly, and daily rental rates available. If the specific trailer you want is unavailable in the required timeframe, we can recommend a comparable option. Easy Car Haulers makes the process as straightforward as possible.
You can pick up your rental trailer from our office on the day of your reservation. Our hours of operation are as follows:
- Monday through Friday: 9AM – 5PM
- Saturday: 9AM – 3PM
- Sunday: By appointment
Contact (888) 672-1206 to reserve a trailer rental near South Lyon MI.
Feature-Packed Rental Trailers with No Added Fees
If you need to rent a trailer, there is a good chance you need extra equipment too. Straps, tool kits, hitch wires, and safety equipment all add up if you have to buy them new. Thankfully, your trailer rental will come with many of these features. Fee-free add-ons include:
- Safety Equipment, 4-Way Lug Wrench, Toolbox, and Flat Repair Supplies
- Hitch Wiring Converters (Hitches Available Separately)
- Electric Brakes and High-Power Lights That We Routinely Test for Safety
- Extended Loading Ramps for Low-Setting Vehicles
- Winches and High Carrying Capacities
- Flexible Booking Times Available, Including Hourly Rates
- Stake Pockets and Extra Tie-down Locations