Need a rental trailer for an upcoming move? Not sure how you’re going to haul the brick for your new hardscaping features? Easy Car Haulers has state-of-the-art trailers for rent, including hourly rental options. Look no further for reliable trailer rental in Brighton MI! Call (888) 672-1206 to get started.
Should I Rent a Car Hauler, Utility Trailer or Enclosed Trailer?
The type of trailer rental you book will depend on your overall needs. If you have a variety of small or lightweight objects to haul, an enclosed trailer provides a container for you to put all of that in. If you have a heavy load that you need access to from multiple angles, an open car hauler may be a better fit for your needs. We can help you select the best fit for your project, budget and goals.
- Open Car Haulers Tend to Be More Versatile and Customizable Than Utility Trailers
- Enclosed Trailers Give You the Ability to Lock Your Load in a Container during Transport
- Car Haulers Are Ideal for Vehicle Transport Because You Can Open the Vehicle Doors on the Trailer
- Several of Our Rental Trailers Come with Winches and Low Ramps for Easy Loading
- Our Brand New Car Haulers Have Extra Stake Pockets and Tie down Locations for Maximum Flexibility
- Find the Perfect Trailer Rental in Brighton MI Here at Easy Car Haulers
To reserve your trailer rental in Brighton MI, contact Easy Car Haulers at (888) 672-1206.
How Much Does It Cost for Trailer Rental in Brighton MI
The cost of trailer rental depends on the type of trailer you rent and the length of the rental contract. There is a $50 fee due upfront for the reservation, but that count towards the price of your overall rental. You’ll also have a $250 deposit at the time of pickup, but that is refunded once the trailer is returned in good condition. We’d be happy to provide a free quote for you.
All-Inclusive Trailer Rentals without the Extra Fees
Trailer rentals from Easy Car Haulers come with a variety of extra features without the extra fees! This includes:
- Electric Brakes on Both Axles
- Converters for Hitch Wiring
- Straps and Safety Equipment
- Extra Tie-down Spots and Stake Pockets
- 13,000 lb Winch
- Toolbox with Tool Kit
- Tire Pressure Gauge, Hydraulic Jacks, 4-Way Lug Wrenches and Jumper Cables
- Safety Equipment, Including Gloves and a Safety Vest
- High-Power Trailer Lights
- Extended Loading Ramps for Lowriding Vehicles
- Hitches Available to Rent for an Additional Fee