When you need affordable and reliable trailer rental in Michigan, Easy Car Haulers has you covered. We provide enclosed trailers and open car haulers for rent, and we have a wide range of styles to choose from. Whether you’re moving across town or hauling a vehicle to the scrap yard, our trailers are available for rent. Contact us at (888) 672-1206 to get started.
What’s Included with a Trailer Rental from Easy Car Haulers?
Easy Car Haulers was founded on the idea of making projects easier for everyday citizens. We carefully selected a fleet of rental trailers that could accommodate a variety of needs. We then filled them with added features to help you complete tasks with ease. Other trailer rental companies charge for every little feature, but we include it all, regardless of how long your trailer rental lasts.
- Electric Brakes Equipped on Both Axles for Maximum Safety
- 13,000 lb Winch and Extended Ramps for Low Vehicles
- Straps and Extra Tie-down Locations
- Multiple Stake Pockets
- Toolbox and Tool Kit
- Tire Gauge, Hydraulic Jack, and Jumper Cables
- Safety Vests, Gloves, and Other Protective Wear
- High-Power Trailer Lights That Get Inspected Before You Hit the Road
- Converters for Hitch Wiring
- Hitches Available for an Additional Fee
Contact Easy Car Haulers at (888) 672-1206 to book your trailer rental in Michigan.
Flexible Trailer Rental Schedules to Accommodate Your Busy Life
You’re busy – we get it! You don’t have time to spend weeks completing a project. You need a trailer to get the job done quickly so you can focus on other aspects of your life. Our versatile trailer rental services can help you do just that.
- Hourly Trailer Rental in Michigan
- Daily and Weekly Rates
- High-End Trailers That Are Jam-Packed with Added Features
- No Hidden Fees or Forceful Sales Tactics
- Straightforward Pricing, Including Full Refunds on Deposits (Post-Inspection)
- Multiple Trailer Styles to Choose from
Do I Need Insurance to Rent a Trailer?
Yes, you will need proof of insurance to book your trailer rental in Michigan. You’ll also need a valid driver’s license and an accepted payment method for the reservation and deposit. If the trailer is returned in good condition with all of the included equipment, you’ll get your deposit back promptly.