You have a project coming up, but you lack the transport abilities to make it happen. You can complete the task with one of our car haulers for rent near Heartland MI. Easy Car Haulers provides state-of-the-art trailers and haulers that are jam-packed with added features. Our trailers come with:
- Jumper Cables and Hitch Wire Converters
- Safety Equipment and Basic Tools
- Tire Repair Supplies, Such as a Jack and 4-Way Lug Wrench
- Extra Straps with Dependable Durability
- Stake Pockets and Tie-Down Areas throughout
- Extended Ramps for Low-Profile Vehicles
- Powerful Lights, Winches, and Electric Brakes on Both Axles
- Hitches Available as Needed (Additional Fee Applies)
What Are the Requirements to Rent a Car Hauler?
Easy Car Haulers makes the process of renting a car hauler as easy as possible. All we require is a valid ID, proof of insurance, a card to put on file, and a rental fee when you make your reservation. That fee comes off the cost of your rental, so you’re not paying anything extra in the long run.
We have a minimum age requirement of 25 to reserve car haulers for rent near Heartland MI. We also charge a refundable deposit that immediately goes back to you after we inspect the returned trailer. Easy Car Haulers provides transparent pricing, all-inclusive trailer rentals, and no hidden feels. If you have any questions about our process, please call (888) 672-1206.
Unexpected Ways to Use a Car Hauler for Rent
Don’t let the name “car” hauler fool you. There are plenty of uses that go well beyond vehicles. Many clients book car haulers for rent because they need a customizable cargo trailer. The stake pockets on our premium car haulers are perfect for the job!
- Transport Your Old Appliances to the Scrap Yard and Haul Your New Appliances Home
- Move All of Your Landscaping and Hardscaping Supplies in One Trip
- Take a Nonworking Vehicle to the Mechanic or Pick up Your New Project Car
- Move Furniture That Won’t Fit in Your Truck Bed
- Haul Construction Materials for Your New Fence or Shed
- Have Open Access to Anything You Put on the Trailer, So You Can Reach It from Every Angle